Saturday, October 10, 2009

My eyes were larger when i was young

i have a confession to make and that is i have much larger eyes when i was younger. totally young like fifteen years back. i have no idea what happen to my eyes but the definite changes was my eyes shrinked. to somehow less than a cm in width. unfortunately. =X
my passport picture when i was five. whee.. ain't i am cute?
so chubby and fat. with effortless bigger eyes than now and super well-defined lips.
aren't kids are always prettier than their teenage or adult life?
and that's why i love kids so much. innocent and beautiful.
and from this picture, i realised that i pierced my ears when i was less than five. and i still remember that i had to live with a swollen ear for a pretty long time with smelly coconut oil as treatment.

and that's me for now. do you know how hard it was for me to get a picture of at least with bigger eyes than usual? i am not good in photoshop and i don't think one should photoshop their eyes or body or whatever they have on their faces. but i do believe in angles of taking pictures. how i wish i still had my young eyes where being big is so effortless.

and my all time favourite sister picture ( because i am cuter than her with bigger eyes than her mauahahaa.a.wicked laugh)
but mostly i loved that picture because we had been close since young and don't we look cute acting as twins? hehehee..i miss you jie jie. and that sofa too. lol

No comments: