Monday, April 30, 2007

Lee Teuk's Stiches

Lee Teuk's 170 Stiches

Teuk, I read you had 170 stiches. that is like 170 stiches more than I have ever read before. I didn’t expect that . I knew he received the 2nd worst injury but seriously 170? That is like sewing a whole complete dress. Isn’t it obvious? the media totally abandoned him because of kyu hyun's serious condition but lee teuk is serious too. I’m dead worried. But teuk didn’t damage his angel wings. Teuk will never damage the things that makes him who he is. An angel with or without stiches---he will still be the angel teuk.
Stay strong teuk
Your teams need you.
Your fans need you.
I need you to be healthy and spazzy and talkative and saying the cutest word again!

SARANG HAE YEO EE TEUK!


we need to see your smile again!

we need your warmth again!

STAY STRONG AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!






No comments: