Saturday, April 12, 2008

emoing throughout the april month

i hadn't been blogging for nearly two weeks....and when i got access to interent pondering over my friends' bloggies preferabbly my own coursemates...i just realized itwasn't only me who was down in the muddiest part of life, screaming out loud for some private time at least..i hadn't been able to do the stuffs i want for ages.i seriously need some moment of my own- free from books and stresses......i had just flung my chemistry test but i knew i deserve it..i hadn't prepared enough for it...serve me right, shen......i wasn't my fault that i didn't study i did tried but i can't..imagine having two debate straight in a day, by night your brain is totally drenched out.......i told everyone since beginning I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN DEBATE cuz it's killing my time...lab reporst loading in one corner, assignments in another corner, mid year exams in another corner, presentations in another corner, test and quizzez in another corner and now u expect me to load my brain with debate????????? i don't have a brain like albert einstien.....i just want get a break out of it!!!!!!!!! ctu test just dropped me right bottom in the ground cuz i don't understand a single thing bout those crappy theories............and how can i sit the test????
should i just surrender or wait for the better to come????

No comments: