Sunday, November 29, 2009

Post Exams Fun

i should have blogged about this ages ago but laziness has gotten the most of me. yes, i am no longer the hardworking blogger that i used to be two years back. blogging has been my passion since i was young but recently i do not find the joy of blogging due to my mood fluctuations. yup, since i discovered the mood-into-blogging now, i shall upload pictures that i owe previously. so here comes my post exams fun with my lovely room mate, koo. hahaha.. girlies hanging out is super duper fun and that's why i am so so so looking forward for all my babes back in Malacca.


me sitting in the fitting room while waiting for her to dress up.. hahahaha

it was super hot that day, Brisbane hottest day in fact!!!!! the day that i became blacker by merely 4o%. that make a major difference on my skin for sure.
so you will see the black shen when she is back in Malaysia.

trying on my first acceptable maxi dress from myer.
oh boy, don't i look thin? muahaha.. camouflage behind the maxi dress. =)

No comments: