Friday, February 16, 2007

CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION
On the 13th February 2007, the Chinese class I attended at SRJK Pay Fong One organized a Chinese New Year celebration. There are a few activities held such as ‘chui mei’ (using a straw to blow the calligraphy ink into a tree), dancing and etc….
As I’m in standard one class, I think nearly everyone was forced to entered the chui mei competition. Well, both of my friends-Hui Pin and Shi Ying won a prize but for me…hmm, the drawing I blew was definitely horrible.Haha.Congrats, guys!! Later, we assembled in the classrooms and listened to speeches by our principal and also the well-known Datuk Sim. Well, my friends and I did not pay much attention as we were busy chatting about princess hour, kim jung hoon and dbsk..haha..we are so bad! Later, it’s the time for dancing performance by my class…haha….no comment on the dancing….there were many reporters who took pics of our dancing team…..in the end of the day, we sang the new year songs and feast on the yummy food in the canteen. This celebration definitely lightens up my Chinese New Year mood!!! Ahaha. Definitely a splendid day I had!

the three of us


our dancing team

shi ying,me,hui pin,hui fong

the goddess of oranges has arrived( she is actually our class teacher)

a photography session with Datuk Sim

No comments: