Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MY ULTIMATE PASSION FOR DBSK
For the past few years, my favourite artists flew from one person to another person-none were permanent but finally I found one that I am really into it-really into it-that band is none other than DBSK!!! I guess I do not have to introduce the guys anymore as they are widely known across the world wide-a huge tribute to them. my ultimate passion for them did not just ended there….I have to admit that I have spend tons tons tons of money on them. Ranging from their posters to their pictures and finally to their cds….and this is the very first time, I bought original cds straight from Korea. I could not believe myself that I actually bought real cds.ha ha definitely burn a hole in my pocket but I guess I am happy and does it really matter? Indeed no…..well,just hope the band members will stay healthy always and I will definitely continue supporting them!! Aza aza fighting Dong Bang Shin Ki!

dbsk 3rd album (my collection)

Version a,b,c-(i miss out version d)


DSCN3813
another three dbsk cds....

No comments: