Tuesday, May 22, 2007

DODGGIE IN MY HOUSE

DOGGIE IN MY HOUSE
As I came home on Tuesday, May 22, 2007, I was greeted surprisingly by this white little doggie reminiscent of my sis’s teddy bear. This dog is so adorable and it sat on the pavement of my house with its teary eyes looking at me. With this kind of look, who can even chase him out? Not even me. I just wonder who was the cruel owner who abandoned this poor little dog. But there was still something weird about this dog. It followed me where ever I go. It never followed my mum but it’ll will follow me even when I turned left or right. It frightened me at certain times. Even when I was in my living room, it stood at the grill door with its head poking in from time to time. He was such a cute dog and I just hope that the owner of the dog will come immediately and bring the dog home. He needs him master now!



to the master of this dog, please bring your little doggie home as he is waiting for you!



No comments: