Tuesday, May 22, 2007

LOWER SIX SCIENCE BETA

LOWER SIX SCIENCE BETA
MALACCA HIGH SCHOOLfrom left to right
(sitting down-luah rui thyn, devanthini, goh li lin, thanuja)
(2nd row-low sau wai, lee onn wah, betty chan, eunice chong, me)
(not in the pic- leng wei chang, siok im, emelia tay)
One of the best part in my life is going form six in Malacca high school or more precisely being grouped into lower six science beta class. This class is so small-even smaller than a tuition class consisting only 12 people including me. I could even remember every single of my classmates name, personal details or even their own personal laugh. The class is so small that who ever utter a single word can be heard by the whole class but honestly I love this class a lot. The people in this class are cool and wacky and seriously they can tell numerous jokes. I still could remember vividly when all my classmates were breaking the school rule at the same time-eating ice-cream in the class and suddenly our pengajian am teacher (miss tan) came into our class unexpectedly. Imagine everyone stuffing their half-eaten ice-cream into their mouth ( freezing cold) fearing that the teacher will punished us. But eventually teacher told us that it’s ok for us to eat the ice-cream in the class. Everyone’s expression at that moment was hilarious. In short, I love this class a lot and I will definitely miss this class tremendously.

No comments: