Friday, June 29, 2007

My Sweet Memories

MY SWEET MEMORIES IN MHS

30 days may be short but the month of june is filled with so many sweet memories. i have never regret spending a month in mhs. teachers of mhs are so kind, friends at there are so good and what more can i say? thanks for everything and thanks a lot for making my whole month in mhs indeed a memorable one. thanks for the farewell party and i'll be missing all of you tremendously!


capuccino cake bought by li lin..thanks ya
three versus one in cake smashing time

i will miss my table, my class, my friends and my teachers

take care mei mae and li ching!!! ( yuin yi, i'll be seeing you even more often :p )

miss ya seow lin..please don't cry anymore


miss ya, li lin @ xiao wu gui! :)


THANKS A MILLION FOR THE FAREWELL PARTY AND I WILL REMEMBER MHS FOREVER!

p/s : thanks for all the gifts and i love them very much!




No comments: