Sunday, June 24, 2007

Reunion

REUNION

my parents told me that we can never measure our wealth by our money but by our friends. the more friends we have the wealthier we are- indeed it is proven to be true. reunion is something exciting among everyone and it is undeniable that meeting our old friends back is a feeling of joy and satisfaction. some even took the trouble to rush back to Malacca to meet up with us in mahkota. thanks a lot for spending time with us and the memories we had together are so precious! take care guys and hope to see you around! miss ya!


One big happy family

small kids riding on cuddly toys
(bee fang, me, li lin, miaw jyi, rui thyn)

the power of blue
( lynna, yuin yi, l i lin, me)


didi, popo, nai ma, kor kor

smile smile smile smile smile
( eunice and me)

p/s: hey guys, you can click on the picture for enlargement..enjoy seeing the pics!

No comments: