Wednesday, November 7, 2007

EXAM FEVER


I WANT IT TO OVER RIGHT NOW IMMEDIATELY

Intec is like practically empty and desserted except for those miserable and stressed out junior ausmatians who are down with exams for nearly 3 weeks. man, 3 weeks is like a year for me. all my frenz are partying right now- school holidays is starting next week, my atusa friends are back in their cosy houses already, my colleges friends are enjoying every single moment now EXCEPT for me. now, i know exactly what it feels when people said ausmatians have the least holidays-the longest a month only.oh boy, how i wish time flies as fast as possible so i can lay back and relax for the whole month but right now the particular alarm clock in front of me is ticking so slowly. so annoying.....arrggggh...exam fever is too much to handle.....

No comments: