Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Grass cutter, My Enemy

GRASS CUTTER, SIMPLY MY ENEMY
just had my esls test a few hours ago. it wasn't the best test neither the worst but there is something that irritates me to the maximun limit-the grass cutter. for those who are wondering what a grass cutter could do to harm me, i can assure you that the grass cutter is the greatest noise polluter. i was sitting right at the corner of the hall for exam today and while i was having my listening exam especially on section 4 (the hardest part among the rest), i was annyoed when i could hardly hear the loud speaker clearly. WHY?? it's all because of the grass cutter. of all the times, why must he cut the grass now?? right at the moment while i was having my LISTENING exam. thank goodness it wasn't my real ielts test for if it is, i would have strangle the grass cutter to death. crapping a lot in this post but i just need to release my anger on the grass cutter..Grass cuter, you shall be my enemy for the rest of my semester in INTEC....

1 comment:

J3FF said...

Wow, so where do u intend to leave the body? Down da rubbish chute? Or are u still so busy with ur exam and he is rotting away in your room?? Anyway, I got da internet d so finally can update my blog... (I'll try, really!) Btw, still waiting 4 ur template.. (I'm a noob in blogging)
So for now good luck in ur exam!!