Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A LoNg Day iN sUNwAY pYrAmID


my very first outing in sunway pyramid- this may sounds funny but seriously it's my very first time going to sunway pyramid together with my friends and i learnt lots of new things including how to seat ktm, where to stop, where to board the bus and where to find good food too!!!! i even found out that my friends are evil especially gash and jj when they tricked me about which ktm station to stop. but never mind cause i learnt my lesson already-not to trust the two of them about which ktm station to stop for sure. i definitely have lots of fun going out with 11 ppl and the best part is no doubt ice-skating. my very first experience ice skating. well, obviously i sucked a whole big time- imagine nearly 5 times i fell...hurt my butt, my head, my neck, and my leg..i was practically soaking wet while ice-skating and everyone was laughing at me for they presumed i just took my bath. how embrassing...but indeed a memorable exprience and i can proudly claimed that I KNOW HOW TO SKATE! we even celebrated our friends birhday-mami and siri...been eating lots of cakes lately but definitely fulfill the requirements of my tummy....we went back to cemara at about 10.30 and stay up for some ice-shaving moment in the cliche mamak stall. in short, i enjoyed the whole daya and i definitely do not regret for not going back to my home that weekend. thanks guys for making my week indeed an unforgettable one!
after ice-skating.....


dining good food in good atmosphere with 'good' people....


introducing my twin sister from japan-yuko


we have fun promoting bas mini tickets! lol!

No comments: