Saturday, September 1, 2007

Resemblence of My Teddy




right: my turtle teddy
left : the pic drawn by min and gash

when i returned to my hostel last wednesday, i was shocked when i saw the turtle picture on gash's table cause it loooked so familiar and indeed 100% resemblence to my turtle teddy. and the picture showed so much cruelty on the poor innocent turtle. eventually, gash told me that it was for ielts lessons and i asked why of all the animals you choose turtle-my favourite animal? and the worst it looked similiar like my tortoise sitting on my bed. poor tortoise. even both actually wore a red ribbon around their head and both are actually pretty plump tortoise.what more can i say? it looked exactly the same. and jokingly, i told gash i will sue her and min for using my turtle as an icon..haha..well, obviously i didn't...

p/s: my turtle teddy actually frightened gash one of the night when it accidentally fell from the bed in the midnight and knocked gash's head..haha she thought it was ghost or something creepy but it turned out to be my innocent turtle only..sorry, gash!!

No comments: