Thursday, October 11, 2007

RAYA BREAK

yipee...raya one-week break has just began!!!!!!!! undeniably one week is so short but some how i started missing all my friends already- i miss the wackiness of my close friends, the shocking and drastic change in my classmates, the laughter of all the ausmatians and some how i miss the waffle smell greeting my nose. perhaps I'm too attached to intec life that i misses it so much.
this break isn't exactly a break for we have so much too study but yet so little time....
when i took a look back at my life for the past few months in intec, i realized i'm getting more and more rebellious as time passes by. the wackiness is just a part of shen's life.
within the 3 and half months, the numbers of places my friends and i conquer are:
a) sunway pyramid
b) subang parade
c) sacc mall
d) kompleks pkns
e) sungai wang
f) low yat plaza
g) the eyes of malaysia
h) bukit bintang chinatown
i) sunway lagoon
j) seksyen 25 ( the hunt for chinese food)

i just realized we need to slow down for a little as the hole in our pockets are getting bigger and bigger as day passes by. wondering what food we had been enjoying lately? check it out:_
1) esquire kitchen
2) dessert bar
3) tgi's friday
4) bukit bintang
5) mr teppanyanki
6) seasonal view hotel
7) seksyen 25
8) thai fussion steamboat
9) nandos
10) uncle lim's kopitiam
11) pizza hut delivery
12) dominos
13) mcdonald ( bukit bintang, kl sentral, akasia)
14) kfc, ayamas ( akasia area)
16) secret recipe
15) mamak stalls for sure!

hopefully this one week give me the sufficient time to stitch up the hole in my pocket...or at least i need to find the best tailor to help do that too!!!! :)

No comments: