Friday, October 19, 2007

Reunion Reunion Reunion

during the one week raya break, there is one particular thing that i crave for- a lot.. i miss all my buddies there . i miss their laughter. i miss the way they call me ah siok. i miss the way my friends quarrel. i miss the way they tease one another . i just miss everything about them. and finally my craving was fulfilled when i met up with them - eunice, darlynn, li lin, luah, hui pin, and bee fang. everyone looks different - somehow they looks cooler, thinner, funkier and happier. it was so fun hearing all those gossips that i was left out during these two months and it was enjoyable sitting at roibo for hours just to bluetooth our files. it was then that it strike me that how important they are in my life.


our lunch in sushi king

dare to eat?? octopus sushi....

li lin's skill in taking picture...

luah, close your mouth or else.....haha

i miss roibo so much-plum green tea rocks!

mr patrick - a gift from lower six beta including bee fang, onn onn and leng ying...


THANKS A LOT FOR THE DODGY AND THANKS TO DARLYNN TOO FOR THE BRACELET...I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH...HEHEE......I WILL TAKE CARE OF MR PATRICK AND I PROMISE NOT TO TORTURE THE EYE ANYMORE!!! HEHE

take care guys and i can't wait for the next holiday to meet you guys again.....keep in touch always!

No comments: