Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The feeling of rejection

Revealing on the ausmat biology oral presentation….

Practically because of this oral presentation, I personally feel that I have actually conquered the whole subang area right from subang parade to usj town…..practically in a day….

It all started with the idea of my group to do in-vitro as our presentation and decided to ask permission from the Subang Jaya Medical Hospital..we definitely made the biggest mistake in our life…considered one of the most expensive private hospital, will they even actually accept our interviews on in-vitro perspective? Obviously not. We send in our letter to the human resources before cny break and weeks after weeks, there were still no reply even though occasionally we called the lady up and she told us to wait….and wait and wait and wait even a month later…

Not wanting to wait anymore, we decided to do a backup plan and indulged in a rare topic among the ausmatians which is none other than slimming treatment.

So last Saturday, we started our journey at 10 am hoping that one of the slimming centers out there will accept us… we entered the very first shop –Marie France Bodyline in Subang usj, and we got the worst treatment…..man, I never knew the receptionist lady there was so arrogant. Come on, it’s not like my friends and I are robbers.

Done with first rejection, we headed to the next shop and shops after shops followed by continuous rejections. From marie france bodyline to unisense concept to slimming sanctuary to keep slim to terimee to laboratories slimming to London weight management to leornard drake to natural beauty and to the world of beauty...all ended in one simple word –REJECTION!!!....uggh….i got so sick and used of being rejected already.

No matter how many rejections I got, I am glad that we actually went out that day for I got to know my classmates even better. They are seriously the coolest people I have known….

Simply because:

a) they love good food just like me

b) they love to play Daytona just like me

c) they love bowling just like me

d) they hate walking just like me

Ha-ha by the end of the day, I was lying flat on my bed. Too exhausted to utter a single word due to excessiveness of walking and traveling around subang.

Thanks goodness finally a slimming centre actually accepted us and we will be heading to petaling jaya this Friday..

Thanks to biology oral presentation, my sense of direction has improved drastically and I have actually conquered subang world.

No comments: