Saturday, May 17, 2008

inactiveness of my blog

The reason i haven't been active : EXAMS!!!!!
exams are seriously deprieving my life.....just one day before my exam, i took a bus home from malacca to shah alam...and to my worst worst worst horror, the bus broke down....i was stranded in the middle of highway for nearly SIX SIX SIX hours..........doing nothing and wait and wait and wait...........i felt so guilty cause i was supposed to be studying....i was supposed to be revising for my esls...and for not doing so, there is a price to pay for it......i FLUNG my listening, my reading and my essay...one word to wish my esls : BYE BYE!!!!!!........feeling so dejected bout my esls, i thought things will be better by the second day of my exam....but my prediction was never right..... math test was really driving me crazy......pressing the calculator at a very high speed, writting across the paper at a speed of light...wanting to finish all the questions within 2 hours.......come one, in a realistic world, you wouldn't expect a normal average student like me to finish my math test consisting of 12 questions within 2 hours??? done with horrible math, now come to chemistry test......it was just nice for two hours...but difficulties of the test is very much to be desired...by end of the day, my brain was really drenched up making my day even worse.......alrite, in my mind, i thought physic test wouldn't be as bad as my previous tests but the total opposite happened......... imagine nearly 90% of all the students failed to complete the physic papers- essay undone, graphs not plotted, calculations not derieved..... who is to be blame now ? if it is only one student who can't complete the test, then that it's fine but if 200 students failed to complete the test, it is so obvious that the PHYSIC TEST IS NOT OUR LEVEL!!!!! IS NOT OUR STANDARD!!!!! now with the final paper, biology there is nothing much more to hope considering the previous damage i have done on my tests..........at least bio paper is the only paper made most senses to me...................i am done with exams..partial 'MERDEKA' for at least three weeks before i am down in the horrible life again................

No comments: