Monday, May 5, 2008

a labour day for us

Being so drenched up with workloads and perpetual exams, i am TRULY ABSOLUTELY glad that i finally have a long weekend break......some serious break that i desperately need now............before proceeding on my labour day with my friends, i just felt the urge to post this pic...yeah, all of us were smiling but trust us right after the math test, we weren’t like that anymore....in fact, i regretted taking this pic a few minutes before math test....should have spend the last two seconds reading math formulas instead......duh....it’s too late now.......

(carolyn, shen, tina, gash, xiang)

Being around with my buddies again makes me so warm and homely. Watched iron man with my friend..it is definitely a good movie with a 4/5 stars rating...i love the torturing part where they filmed in Afghanistan, just remind me about those articles i read for debate......Tony Stark a genius in physic and if only i have a brain like his, my physic would not have flung that badly......... but a tiny part of this movie disappoint me where the antagonist died too fast...the director made it look as if the evil vanished so easily..........i will definitely credit the humor part in this movie...lovable and enjoyable it is definitely a great movie and worth watching it in the cinema.

an A+ movie for shen

ktm station once again


me and mel mel
( though we're not in the same class anymore, i definitely miss hanging around you listening to your anime talks)


ga ga *my sweety roommate * and me
a simple message to gash
please stop your addiction to pear your ears.............your ears are so swollen and need a break.........hahahahah love your ears, gash!!!!!!
( she will never listen to me)

No comments: