Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Raining

bad weather bad day. emo weather emo blogger. how miserable could that be.
it had been raining for the past couple of days over here in brisbane and it never stops. it drips and drips continously. winds were strong and if i have eaten lesser, i could have possibly been blown away by the hungry wind. omg this is so descriptive. i can't remember when was the last time i wrote such a dramatic post. well, i being descriptive currently for i had a bad week.

you had a bad day, the camera don't lie,
you're coming back down, and you really don't mind,
you had a bad day.
you had a bad day.

i been spending pretty much of money lately for the rainy weather makes me hungry fast and the rate of consumption of food in my kitchen reduce rapidly. and i bought koo's birthday present online and it had yet to arrive which really worries me out. i hope to suprise her on her birthday itself but looks like it is gonna be another lame boring belated present. and with extensive classes and tests lately, it is driving me crazy. imagine me leaving the house for classes at 8 in the morning and my last class ends at 8 in the night. how sorry you are for me. hahahaha..

and all of the sudden i had homesick. i miss my family and my home back in malacca. i miss all those foods at there and all my friends back there. i miss malaysians tv shows, malaysia advertisments and even the malaysia newspapers. i miss looking at the packed road during evening and the late night mamak stalls. i miss not cooking at all and just enjoying the food. hahaha i miss malaysia.

but i know all those sorrow moments i am having right now shall be over soon cause i choose it to be destined that way. i want to enjoy my days in brisbane, and perhaps start to love the raining days too though my clothes remain wet, drenched in rain. and though i have to go through the ordeal to use a hairdryer to blow dry my wet shoes. i pray for good luck and blessings to come and i know my prayers will be answered soon.


sun will be out by tomorrow i hope and the better days will come too.
everything shall revolve for the better now and i sincerely thank my friends all for their constant supports and warm hugs from them. i love them.
they are simply my sunshine

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: