Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i am still alive


Where have i been?

long gone from my blog...well rested for the whole week. just to have a sneak peak in my blog to publicize the fact that i am still alive despite the cold weather and bizarre tests and assignments.
so yup currently is my 2nd week in my brand new house and i have yet to upload any pictures on my new fuzzy home. apologies on that but i promise i shall blog about my house soon after my chemistry exam this evening.
people always claimed that brisbane is hot hot hot pretty much like an equatorial country but trust me that is a pure crap statement cause i am currently freezing to death.
the weird thing in brisbane it looks sunny with sun shining into your room but the moment you stepped out from the house the strong cold wind could possibly frozed you on the spot and because of the unpredictable weather, i always dressed wrongly.
when it was hot, i wore jeans and when it was cold, i wore shorts. finally i made up my mind to wear both the jeans and hoddie because i can never get wrong with a combo of two. lol.
so just a brief update on me before i head for my so called chemistry test. please do not take chemistry. it really sucks with so many things to learn and squeeze into my small brain.

xoxo,
the frozen shen

No comments: