Monday, October 11, 2010

My 20th Birthday in The Police Station

<span class=

a long overdue post, but the title is no joke. I had my 20th birthday, 12am on 29th September 2010 in Brisbane police station. indeed the most memorable and remarkable birthday in my twenty years of life. We met with a car accident at 11pm and it wasn't serious but the quarrelling was pretty ugly. I was petrified and pondered, out of 365 days, the accident just had to be on my birthday night!! Life is just that sucky, isn't it? Hell yes. Incidents like that are unexpected but it just had to be on the day that I look forward most in my whole life. that's how much i despise fate sometimes.

the loving sis who spend the whole week with me for my birthday.

the roomie who spend the whole time planning my birthday.

with the lost pwm member whom we had not met for more than 6 months despite in the same state and same country.


my tremendously awesome pharmacy friends.


i know the fact that everyone tried to make my birthday the best one for me. i am totally grateful for that. i am truly sorry if i acted immature on that night. i was just unhappy with the misfortune surrounding me. Since I am 20 now, that would be that the last time of my immaturity. Till then, I am learning to grow up and to accept the fact that things will not always work out the way you plan it.

p/s: the best part of my whole birthday was when i received a call from my UK friend at 2 in the morning. brief but such a great comfort after the accident i had. =)

No comments: