Monday, December 20, 2010

I My Me Mine (4 minute)

i am, one happy child.
with

1) a brand new striking red laptop
2) sis's arrival in Malaysia this Wednesday
3) B2st releasing 4 new tracks tomorrow with a prolonged version of my favourite song of theirs " Lights Go On Again"

laughing and smiling have been so easy lately.


till tonight, i am currently replaying five songs in itunes;- prettiest friend (jason mraz), udon ( by dong woon and davichi minkyung), like a star (taeyon & the one), i my me mine & what a girl wants ( 4 minute).



thanks to B2st, i am now addicted to 4 minute too. they're hot. sizzling hot and i somehow find myself drawn towards their songs easily. i am not so 'into' girl bands because i hate girl bands. exceptionally, 4 minute impressed me pretty well, with their vocals and sexiness. hell yes, if you are guy and you do not salivate upon watching the video, you're sick cause even i, as a girl drools over them.

No comments: