Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today My Life Begins (Bruno Mars)

here i am, in the year of 2011. a year after a year and amazingly, it had been 5 years since i left school. and yet, within these five years, i experienced more than i ever had. Step by step, leaving the adolescence world and finding the courage to pursue adulthood. and last year, life ain't a box of chocolate at all, tears and sorrows accompany me all long. As quoted in Bruno Mars' Song, "I wondered If I'd ever heal again, just like all the seasons never stay the same, all around me i can feel a change, I will break these chains that bind me, Happiness will find me, Leave the past behind me and so Today my life begins."



And if it wasn't for the support from my family and friends back in Malacca, I would not have hurdled through 2010 easily. Thanks to them, I felt love and sense of belonging. And because of them, I knew I am not alone in this world, in fact I knew I was the lucky one to be loved. And so, for the year of 2011, i promise to ditch the bad behind with a whole new world awaits for me, "Its mine for the taking and I know I can make it, Today my life begins."

since my last post or since my sis was back in Malaysia, I was so preoccupied for the past two weeks, travelling to Putrajaya, Muar, Kuala Pilah, KL and celebrating friend's birthday, Xmas countdown and New Year Countdown. i blame no one, but myself when i put on endless weight.

<span class=
one of my best old buddy in Malacca, Siang's 21st birthday. Thanks to Onn's extraordinary, astonishing, mind-blowing and fascinating handmade book, this dear friend of mine shed priceless tears on her birthday.

<span class=
as I am the only one studying in Australia, while the rest studying abroad in north or in Malaysia, reuniting with my whole group of friends seems impossible within these few years. we may seem rather small currently but I am certain that in a few years time, we will be 'one' again.

<span class=
Popsicle that I miss so much, the cheapest ice-cream and yet the one I missed the most while I was in Brisbane.

<span class=
kawan baik tersayangku dalam hatiku,
cheesy ain't it? oh well, at least my Malay ain't that rusty yet. The awesome two who brought so much laughter, though I only had a few weeks with you guys, you both deserve a lifetime memory in the brain of mine.
and secretly, i miss my other three friends tremendously too:- Jyi, Darlynn and Eunice.

<span class=
the so-called transportation that i miss dearly: Bicycles. and thanks to these awesome friends, this desire came to an end. I am an official big time loser when it comes to activities that demand energy and stamina. I lack of both, and I struggled like a mad woman, cycling up the hill, across the forest.

<span class=
being a kid has no age limit, and being a kid occasionally makes you laugh. But well, obviously you need friends who is willing to tag along your childishness. I found mine, no I didn't, more like they unleashed the child in me.

<span class=
The seamless childishness worsen when the sea-saw was further manipulated as a weighing scale. And the Winner takes it all, the pride specifically.

and nothing could end this post better than a candid picture with a simple smile that friends carved on your face. precious.

<span class=
*
*
*
*
*
ok i am lying. this post shall end with my newest drug, Yoo Ah In. I am not sharing him with you, Siang.
Photobucket

3 comments:

koo said...

hey,the heading spelling gt one little mistake,missing an "i" there serendip"i"ty..kahkah i like the new template,but where's the little comment box pulak?

Shen said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahah run and hide in the corner...lol thanks a lot for noticing it..my sis din even notice it lol.. i remove the comment box cuz too many spam msg hahah

kira max said...

so touching!!!

he got misai. give me i oso tak mau.. ah siang like white potong chicken de..hahahahahahhahaha