Friday, May 1, 2009

My Sweet Little Home

that's a sneak preview of my cosy little home.
well my previous home was pretty much cosy too but in term of elengance and technologies, obviously the dominance is taken by my new home :
5/19, Vincent Street, Indooroopilly,4068 QLD.
that my heaven baby.

shen's and koo's room.
or more like a playroom?
hahahaah that's our colourful quilt (kiddy version) which we got for only AUS30 each.

our majestic shoe rack!!!
i assume everyone first reaction would be......
"OMG!!! THERE ARE SO MANY SHOES!!! ARE THEY SELLING SHOES?"
you can't blame us when there are 3 girls living together.

that is my favourite part in the whole house.
the kitchen.
yup yup that place to be in.

that's the aisle that leads to the living room.
don't mind me boasting about my house. we went through a lot before we landed on this great house.
our house looks pretty much like a 5 star apartment. right? yes.

our dining room
the place where three of us taste our own culinary skills.

our dining room.
the comfort when i am watching so you think you can dance, the Simpson's, the biggest loser, master chef..etc.etc.etc.
for a tv addict like me, this living room is simply perfect.

my proudest presentation in my blog.
my flat screen plasma tv!!!!!
with built in dvd player.
just connect your usb player and rock your music loud!
how cool is that?
totally flat screen.
wow..
triple wow.

our spacious balcony. hehehe
with the huge table.
that the place we had our house warming.

that's my working paradise. err. not really.
more likely to be the place that i last wanna be on.
the place that freaks me out.
the place filled with stress.
my studying place.

our miniature closet.
though small, it still fits all our clothes.
which is good actually
because it constricts my buying.

our bathroom
there are two actually in my house.
this one is koo and mine.
looks sparkling clean right? cause we keep it clean.


guess that's pretty much of my house.
and that's the mirror huge huge mirror of our closet.
kinda great for vain girls like us.
viewing our reflections every morning before going to uni
has become part of our must must routine.

xoxo,
shen

1 comment:

Lamb~ said...

those sheets are cute, perfect for the two kiddos that you guys are. =P what happened to the one with the letters on it? haha..