Sunday, May 17, 2009

AM I DOOMED IN 2009?

AM I DOOMED THIS YEAR?
that's the only question that keeps replaying around my mind.
i told myself it wasn't true.
but with more things happening around me, i am totally devastated.
nothing goes smoothly ever since i was in Brisbane.
first from the house not having electricity to moving out from the house and going through all the troubles for searching a new one to forgetting to bring usb disk for presentation and to MY TUTOR losing my test paper and now i am being blamed for not taking the test.
could life be that miserable?
what is life all about when it is all about unfortunates and unluckiness?
what's the point of having a life when you can't even live in peace not even for a single week?
what is life when it is only filled with worries?
i don't want to be doomed. nobody wants.
i just want everything to go smoothly and is it that hard?
what's the point of helping others to score in their test when you can't even have your own paper being graded?
what's the point?
i don't understand life.

No comments: