Friday, May 29, 2009

MAMAK Night 2009

Mamak night = friday night
one of our finest dining of Malaysian food in Brisbane, Australia.

organized by the UQMSA (University of Queensland Malaysian Association) and that event is definitely a must must event for me with those authentic Malaysian food served. food like kuih muih, karipap ( my favourite), roti canai ( my best + my favourite), rendang ayam... those are the food that will drool me. wait a minute i thought i drool over all the food. lol.

mamak night wasn't really a formal social event.. it is more like a simple gathering of malaysians in aussie country. despite the gloomy rainy weather, i could not stop myself from dressing up. my first pair of boots and thighs. embarrassingly i admited that i wasted lots of time in just choosing what to wear.
guess i am putting on weight pretty quickly recently. 'pui arms' as quoted by him.ish... pui is not the same as slightly fleshier though. self-defence.

well you can't possibly put the blame on me for being vain. as a matter of fact, i living with two even more vain ladies. lol. my housemates. my pretty babes.

this is what i claimed as paradise in tummy.
omg..i love those roti canai.. and curry. ultimate perfection and satisfaction to my taste bud.

greedily eating my food. oopsss..

my loveable senior,huda who let us stayed in her house for a couple of weeks despite us being noisy and noobs in Brisbane. we love kak huda to pieces. it is such a blessing knowing you.

ta da~~~~~~~~~
clean sparkling plate.
all the food in my tummy.

mamak night is never complete without pictures and pictures.

that's our popular chong hao with his friends and our seniors.

and this my kakis.....
my buds in brisbane.
THANKS UQMSA for bringing me back into my hometown again even just for a few hours.

xoxo,
the malaysian shen.

No comments: