Friday, July 24, 2009

You are Not Forgotten

my 5SC1 class

as i was chatting with one of my friends back in Malacca yesterday, she told me that she was afraid that i might forget all of them back home because i have a great bunch of friends in Brisbane.
I was mortified.
perhaps i had not been keeping in touch with them very often that they might felt left out in my life.
i am writing this post now to let you guys know how much you guys changed my life.
though i have a great bunch of friends over here,
YOU GUYS ARE JUST YOU GUYS.

when i had the opportunity to skip from Standard 3 to Standard 5, i wasn't really having the best time in my life. when i entered standard 5 and 6, i was still timid for friends at those time disliked me. i still could remember when i received 'surat layang' from my classmates telling me that i should leave their class and i was an intruder. that particular 'surat layang' created a huge havoc in the principal office and my home. that was when i was in standard 5. when i was in standard 6, one of my classmates stole my very precious autograph book which i took ages to get it done. even after 9 years later, i still could not figure out who did those two evil things to me. but some things are just meant not to be known.
when i was in form one, i felt even more scared when i was placed in 1 Biru, the second last class in my whole form. at that time, i really detest the way the school placed the students randomly in any classes. and at that time, my class was beside 1 Jingga. the class which jyi and darlynn were in it. i really disliked that class for no particular reasons. hahahaa.. please don't ask me why.
and finally i was in 2 merah, the first class.
i was placed in a class with students i hardly known at all.
time flies and till i was in form 4 where i met my true friends.
and in form 5, that was the best part of my school life.
sitting beside jyi who is freaking genius in math and physics, definitely made my life so much easier. and getting to know li lin who has these cute gestures when she was angry and siang with the HUGE HUGE LOUD laugh that makes everyone laugh too. and there goes luah and lynna, the two with similar height who sat in front of me and who always urged us to pass up our books. and behind me, was pin and cheryl who always complain they can't see the board.
and eunice who sat right at the end of the class who was so emo when Germany lost in the semifinals in the world cup. and yuin yi sitting beside me who was always sleeping during lessons. i remember everything so well because those images are just not meant to be forgotten.

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: