Friday, July 24, 2009

Firemen, My Super Hero.

forget about batman, superman, spider man, flash and wonder woman.
because my super hero is now officially
the Queensland Fire fighters.
as i woke up this morning and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth, i was stuck in the bathroom. i screamed to wake my room mate who is still sleeping. thankfully she wasn't in deep sleep and together with my other house mate, the both of them tried to save me but in vain.
i was dying in hunger in the bathroom for i had not taken my breakfast. lol i know i should be worrying of other things but i could only think of food at that time.
after much effort, both of them decided to call the fire department and in a few minutes later, four firemen came to rescue me. AND I MUST SAY those firemen are just so BOOM BOOM POW!
muscular, hunk, huge, strong, big, hot, charming, handsome... what more can i say.
they even helped to repaired my faulty door.
and
i knew they are my Superhero. HAHAHA..
so that's my experience living in the bathroom for about 30 to 45 minutes in hunger. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stuck?! Kind of weird accident. At least you're safe. Thanks God they are not like Malaysian firemen, whom I know are not "volunteer" and willing to help.