Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family = Father and Mother, I love You

<span class=

i was far from being sad beginning this year but i guess it is totally unavoidable.
most of the time i really wondered would i actually enjoyed my life much more if i had study locally instead of going overseas?
there are tonnes of people going overseas for their education and none have ever regretted it .. but i just failed to stop myself from thinking likewise.
i missed my home and my family so much. i do enjoy the freedom and doing stuffs on my own, learning to cook and adventuring new places but at times when i was totally down or frightened, i really wished my parents were here with me because the sight of them simply reassured me that i was safe.
and since i was back here in Brisbane, i never felt safe.

and whenever i talked with my course mates, they always claimed how much they wanted to have a life like mine, living apart from their parents, and i would have possibly strangled them to death at that point.
i could give up all the money in my bank account just to trade places with them. yes to trade places with them.

sometimes i feel all these small little challenges ain't that big at all and why the hell am i making a big fuss of it? beside, i am gonna be 20 this year.. and why am i still fretting about my parents? you may call me childish or a cry baby or what-so-ever but that's what i felt right now.

ranting over here somehow makes me feel better, well at least, 'someone' is listening to me without responding.

if you are reading this mummy and papa, don't worry. i will be fine tomorrow because i am sure nothing is capable of bringing me down, i might be at the bottom rock today but i know i will be right on the top the next day. that's how you guys brought me up.

i might cry but i know the tears that flow down today will leave me with wisdom the next day.

No comments: