Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 500th Post

I lost the mojojo of blogging again and again because i was so stuffed up with exams and the finales of so many reality shows (masterchef, survivor, so you think you can dance).
Ironically, I am frustrated too because it wasn't a smooth week for me when it ended so low on Friday after exams. Disappointment that i can't hide. 'kiasu freak' you may call me but sometimes when you put too high hopes on something and when the hopes are then shattered to ground, it is pretty much like a knife stabbing through your heart and i just can't get rid the emo feeling. Sucks. Stop getting emo and making a huge fuss over trivial stuffs.

So here are some pictures to lighten things up and to cheer the miserable author.

<span class=
titi is warm and cosy now with the scarf knitted by my roomie and the cross stich by me.

<span class=
and sometimes you just have to pretend to be ok to get on with life.

<span class=
the tantalizing Hungarian food-Langose. fried bread that looks like a pizza, with garlic, sour cream and cheese spread.

<span class=
the awesome Gold Coast Surfer's Paradiese, flooded with hot babes and surfer dudes.

<span class=
the so ever perfect belgian waffles from Max Brenner.

<span class=
with the hot chocolate fondue that leaves you wanting more.

<span class=
the groupie picture that i left out in my previous post.

<span class=
when my 3 months old headphone broke, i bought a lego one instead. please do tell me it is cool.


and after posting this perhaps, i shall be happy again. or perhaps the sight of chai tow kway or bak kut teh or char siew pau is totally enough to make me smile again. i miss my home and my family. why am i having homesick till now?? crap.

<span class=

2 comments:

bruce@shark said...

I <3333 your headphones!

kira max said...

ya..i so like ur earphone la.. moreover is blue somemore?? is it cheap?? how much, if it is affordable, i 1 2 get 1 too..