Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello, Siang!

a really weird title but since siang put a hello in my chatbox, i shall say hello back to you. i am currently in my exams study week and in a not-too-good condition either. and that totally explains my slowly rotting blog here. but i guess it doesn't matter much anyway since my readers are busy with exams too. so i shall continue hibernating for my exams till the end of june and till then i shall be back feeling a little happier and looking forward for my melbourne winter trip. adios~

p/s: siang, you better continue updating your blog cause i am still reading it despite my hibernation at my own blog. =P

3 comments:

kira max said...

i m having exam 2molo..then i will be free dy.. sad sad. thats the end of my student life..
jia you siok!!gambateh!!

Shen said...

siang, means u will be working dy?
hahahah
oh btw, super junior might be doing concert tour again..if they do this january, i wanna go and see u r working dy u shud pei me go!! will u!???? will u?? i don have many korean freaks only u and ah seow..sad case man...lol... susah nak cari teman pergi concert... but if only they do on jan do..crossing finger..
ok ba good luck for ur exams!!!!!!!!!!!!

kira max said...

of coz i dun mind!
siao!! can can can
if reali they are coming
by tat time i seriously started working dy lo.. hope i can know the date early so tat i can arrange my leave for tat day!!!