Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Only YOU...Deutschland

<span class=

devoted love for Germany Football Team

Thanks, Sis for my very first football jersey. Yes, my first jersey is specially dedicated to Phillip Lahm, my all mighty best defender in my eyes at least!

allow me to tell you a little story of why i choose Germany team out of hundreds teams in the wc. it all started when i was 12 years old (2002 wc in south korea-japan). my usual routine that time: back from school, switched tv on and watched football while doing homework. and that's how i spotted Germany with the amazing Oliver Khan goalie but they weren't my favourite yet.

and came 2006 when i was in form 5. merely all my classmates were hardcore fans of Germany and how can i not join them??? i still remember the day when Germany lost in the semi finals. The whole class was mourning in sadness and when our biology teacher knew the reason behind our sadness, she laughed her heads off. so much of a 5 Science 1 class. and that time i was introduced to lahm by Rui Thyn, my classmate. and that's when i can't get my eyes off Germany. lahm was so amazing in his defending skills and he is indeed the small man with big role! there were other amazing players too like podolksi and klose.

and now 2010. lahm is the captain of the Germany team. my fav as the captain and with more new amazing players like ozil, muller and marko marin. total perfection. but somehow i just realised many people weren't a big fan of Germany team except my own classmates. everyone has their eyes on Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain etc.

Germany next match would be against Maradona's team. oh well, Argentina is really strong and i can't deny that with messi, higuain and tevez in the team. even if you guys can't make it to the finals, I am still proud of my team as they are still young and have a good future ahead of them in the next wc.

Germany, you are so KLOSE to finals! play a good match against Argentina. ( btw, i personally think Germany vs Argentina is gonna be one of the most watched and anticipated match!)

p/s: damn, i just realized i have been really 'wordy' lately.

No comments: