Thursday, August 30, 2007

The worst nightmare in my life

my first week in intec after the semester mid break is indeed not a sweet honey week like what i have been expecting in fact it was a nightmare. i was down with severe stomach ache in fact one of the worst i ever had. i could feel the excurating pain in my tummy and how pale i was during that moment. and the worst part the tummy pain attacked during ielts class after i eaten ausmat food. well, the ausmat food wasn't really dirty cause my friend was eating the same food but yet nothing happened to her. i guess it's just that my immune system is so low. i went to the ladies twice during ielts class and even the lecturer was worried...sigh..what a day...somebody please help me to upgrade my tummy's immune system or else i will be suffering from pain....

No comments: