Friday, August 17, 2007

Time to Pamper Myself

Income from JPA has arrived in my bank account last week. I wouldn’t claimed that the amount of money that is given by JPA is a lot but pretty much enough for me to survive in shah alam considering the fact that I am a LOYAL P.B.S.M member (persatuan balik setiap minggu). With my wallet over weighing with notes and coins, what is more stastifiying compare to pampering yourself with tantalizing food- exclusive ice-cream and chocolates. Yummy…..one is definitely not enough as everything comes in pair including ice-cream for sure!

Having a seat in Ausmat Café –one of the most establish café compared to others (seriously, this café is something that the ausmatians are proud about including me, perhaps half of me only). The tables are green, my favorite colour and it would not be surprising if I love hanging out in aussie café. Foods are pretty average. I wouldn’t claimed it’s the best but something edible is better than nothing. Foods are very repetitive through out the whole year and if your luck is pretty good one that particular day, you will discovered some new dishes but only the fastest wins the race to taste the dish.

(the ladies in my ko-pln group)

All ausmat and alm students are compulsory to attend Ko-pln for this semester. I have been forced to stay back every wed till six and usually by end of the day, I am laying flat on my bed with my brain programming me to sleep immediately. Ko-pln is practically a program to instill patriotism, to mould the perfect teenager, and to develop smooth communication skills. Thanks goodness my ko-pln team members are pretty cool or else I will be bored to death in the classroom. Yup, couldn’t wait for the month of September cuz’ my team is going to Terengganu for holiday!!!!!!! Haha and the best part is we will be organizing a bengkel to upsr students in one of the school there and we are going to be the “so called” facilitators soons. An upgrade of our status! = P

No comments: