Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shen is 'destroying' the piano!!!!!

honestly, i'm totally a newbie in music instruments- hardly know a single music notes, hardly play a piano before, hardly understand the joy of playing music instruments. while most of my friends achieve excellence in all their music skills but for me, i am a total 'banana' in them. however, ever since fate place me and gashini as room mates, i'm greatly influence by her-her wonderful music talent. she even brought her keyboard to shah alam which is no doubt benefiting everyone around her. we could listen to free music and even attend free music lessons. gash taught the both of us, shera and I a song. a song that need the combination of two people to play. my very first lesson playing piano. most of my friends and even my sister will actually freaked out when they see this but trust me, it's original, no editing done on it and i'm really playing a song!!!

p/s: seriously, i need to buck up my style of playing piano. missing the x-factor..lol!

No comments: