Sunday, October 4, 2009

Curry Puffs

i realized that cravings could really brush your culinary skills up if you really had the determination. because one fine day, i suddenly had the urge or cravings of eating Malaysian curry puffs and because the puffs can't really be found over here in Brisbane, i decided to do it myself. and though my Curry puffs do not look as good as those in market, the fillings are pretty satisfying for me. =).


shen's very own version of filling - potatoes with curry paste and powder. this is the bomb in the whole puff.

patiently waiting for it to bake in the oven. ( my puffs are healthy version, aren't they? no oil but only baking) and to make the pastry, it was the killer part of all. i can't believe i actually stood at the kitchen for two hours long folding each puffs one by one. imagine how badly my leg ache later at night. but still i am glad i did it because i just love eating them. and it is pretty rewarding seeing your friends eating your puffs happily.

so they do not look that golden because i did not brush enough of egg on top of the puffs but trust me the filling was great. so those are my puffs.

with love,
shen.

1 comment:

jason said...

yum yum