Sunday, October 11, 2009

A million reansons not to blog.


once i was so into blogging and my blog was always filled with frequent updates. but not anymore. i really wonder what halted me from blogging and i could definitely lay out a million reasons. i blogged the most when i had the little Elmo template and i guess it might have been during those period that my blog was known by my intec friends. in fact, i learn to blog from my big sis and recently she doesn't blog anymore and eventually my interest of blogging vanished too. i guess it might have been due to the fact that i started blogging to0 young and to keep up the habit is something difficult for me. but something that didn't change in me was for the fact that i enjoyed reading professional bloggers ranging from dawn yang to Kenny xia to karen cheng. awesome people they are for sure. definitely i could give you millions reasons for my dying passion of blogging (not a million of course to list down):-
a) blogging passion is now taken over by my dear mario nintendo

b) i tend to overuse my Internet limit ( which i totally detest it ) and always have to fork out the extra cash to pay for it ( which i totally detest it too)

c) lately, i spend most of my time browsing through online shopping websites and had lots of fun looking at those clothes, bag and accessories.

d) recently, i am not so-into-cam whoring anymore ( perhaps maturing has taken the most of me) and therefore typical of me, without pictures, i had no idea on what to blog about.

e) instead of blogging, i spend my whole day baking and cooking (something more satisfying perhaps?)

f) with those gloomy weather lately, i rather choose SLEEPING than blogging for sure.

the list could never end and might get even more ridiculous if i were to list more. but that shall be sufficient to convince my dying passion of not blogging. but worry not mates i shall retain this blog till i am old enough to close it for sure. and i will try my best to revive my passion for blogging. ^^. till then, wait for more updates from me perhaps?? hahaha.

No comments: