Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Fairy Will be Back


my fairy will be back in a few hours more. yes my fairy is my sister. she is indeed the fairy in my house while i am the devil one. she is quiet, petite, obedient, hardworking, lovely and naive. unlike her sister who is noisy, mischievous, stubborn, lazy and rough as claimed by parents, teachers, tuition teachers and friends.it is undeniably true that i am the one who used to bully her, hitting her head with a ping pong bat. lol. i am cruel. on the other hand, i am just extremely glad that she will be back tonight. i miss her so much and she is the one who bought me so many stuffs from ipod to Nintendo to clothes to books to everything i had. yeah i am lucky to be her younger sister. kekeke.
welcome home sis! your mei mei is waiting for you.
xoxo.


(p/s: lol random pictures from slide show popping out on my desktop)

No comments: