Monday, January 25, 2010

Quickie Post

Photobucket
finally met my cousin's daughter. adorable to death. chubby, big tummy, big eyes, natural spiky hair, funny gestures and freakishly a camera poser. my parents said she look exactly like me when i was young. the baby girl who look like boy instead.

Photobucket
read The Book of Tomorrow by Cecilia Ahern, i am not a fan of her books but this one is extremely addictive and intriguing. finished reading it in 12 hours, fabulous storyline. one of my best read book.

Photobucket
sis got her new pink sony vaio two days back, damn super chio. sleek and elegant notepad. super pink in my eyes too.

Photobucket
gotten some side fringe but i guess it doesn't make much difference on how i look. but at least i do not feel that 'botak' / bald anymore when i tie my hair up and maybe a look of face which is slightly shorter than usual. pardon me for being in my pj.

Photobucket
battle of Nintendo games with sis especially in mario kart game from morning till night. sooner or later i might develop a super huge thumb for continuously pressing the acceleration keys furiously during the car races. kiasu-ism.

quickie done and blog not that stagnant at least. =) bye!

No comments: