Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shir Shir's Day


whenever i start a post, i have two problems; thinking the title and starting the story. yeah two such insignificant issues that i paid unnecessary attention too. weirdo.

anyway, my sis is back for like five days. it was awesome to have her back especially the part of her flooding me with endless gifts.
the both of us were stranded at home till today as mum was busy with school and dad was in kl. both of us who have the scared-to-drive attitude which totally kills our freedom to move around. relying on Malacca public transport is the worst option one would consider.

my sis had this sudden craze over BB cream which infected me as well. we did like crazy endless researches over the net, surveying the prices and reading long reviews and preferences of each people. in fact, i could proudly claimed that my knowledge about BB cream is as good as my knowledge about anatomy. bragging.

and after endless of researches, we finally headed out for real practical surveying instead of facts and theories only. my sis ended up buying etude BB magic cream ( Half price.. damn cheap!) while i ended up with nothing except bobby pins. not giving up yet on my hunt for BB cream. yes people i getting vainer. my 'vain-ing' process is always activated during December and January month and somehow disappeared in the middle of the month. lazy bum like me hardly take things seriously.

<span class=
the sister that i am so proud of. she always make me look incredibly fat and plump when i am standing beside her. i am so jealous of her petite size while i inherited the incredible hulk body frame. how saddening.

<span class=
before riding the so damn smelly lousy cranky public bus compared to Brisbane's buses. oh btw, my sis has fabulous sense of fashion. she totally adores high-waisted skirts, vintage bags, ballet pumps, large rings...my sifu in fashion.
when sis is back, the girly part of me is unleashed. so perhaps you will start seeing my post babbling about clothes, hair and fatness.

until then, have fun and see ya around.
do expect lesser posts from me because honestly, i am running out of ideas to blog latley. =( somebody please do revive my dead brain!

<span class=

No comments: