Sunday, January 3, 2010

That's so out.

<span class=
i spent the last few minutes of 2009 in my friend's aunt house, watching taipei countdown concert from the plasma tv, eating snacks and taking pictures. why home stay instead of firework and a more happening countdown? Malacca has only one rather famous place for countdown-jonker. but lately i dislike the journey travelling there as the malacca traffic is getting really bad due to tourism. it takes an hour to reach there, it takes another hour to find a parking space, it takes another hour to get out from the parking space and another hour to get back home. that bad. my friends and i did our small countdown in an apartment, drinking shandy, playing small kids cards ranging from donkey to old maid to snap to happy family ( ALL THOSE CARDS ARE MINE! i can't believe that i actually kept those cards that i bought from my primary school bookshops.. those are like antique! i mean which kids nowadays would play donkey???) . it was a peaceful countdown in fact, chit-chatting, playing cards, watching movie and sleeping together.
<span class=
2009 had not been an easy year for me. I began my 2009 journey by flying to overseas, leaving my family and loved ones apart. I was lost. The cheerful and light hearted girl was vanished, replaced by someone who is rather pessimistic, low self esteem and moody. at some point of my life i thought i could have experienced everything :- burnt, locked in the room, homeless, worst exam marks, ditched and 'unditched' issues... My perspective of life changed tremendously from surviving to friendship and I do crave for happiness most of the time. Past is the past i supposed. I learnt from history and I hope for a better year ahead.
I wish everyone a very happy new year. Have a great year.

No comments: