Friday, March 19, 2010

Bits and Pieces

(in the process of house-getting-messy)
and a week is gone which is utterly good and bad at the same time.
good because my easter break will arrive soon!
and
bad because there would be tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of assignments and exams soon.
and right now, i might have felt that my life is a little boring and more like a routine. waking up, studying, eating, heading to uni, sleeping, eating, watching tv and sleeping which kinda sucks. wish if there could be more unexpected surprises occurring around.
though i can't deny that i had many memorable things around in a week.

#1. Plated up one of my best accomplished chicken herb soup.
Tantalizing and somehow food like this just makes you miss home even more.

#2. The Nightmare of Shopping Trolley Bag
my housemate and I decided to get a trolley bag for it would be much easier for us to carry our groceries back to our home instead of carrying them in our hands and ended up with fingers pain. however, we were embarrassed down to our pants when our trolley self-dismantled for several times in the middle of the road with a wheel flying to the left and the other rolling down the hill.

#3. Just couldn't get away with burning.
scalded two of my left fingers with 100 degrees Celsius of boiling water. initially, i thought it was a minor and no-big-deal issue but it turns out that i couldn't write at all for the whole morning due to the friction on the scalded area as i am a leftie. self-bandaged with the help from my housemate with the skills we gained from my previous burn.
now,am i am forever a subject meant to be burnt?

#4. Mesmerized with the amazing transparency artwork on the Brisbane City Hall building.
yeah the colourful images that you saw on the building is just a reflection from the computer. how amazing it that.

#5. Enjoy open air Cinema for free.
Brisbane is having their film night every Friday, screening all the old movies for free. it is pretty cool to watch in an open air cinema, with the wind and darkness of the sky except for the part that the movie was too old (dated back to 1927) that it was pretty much a mute show with interesting sound effects only.

that's kinda how a week, is like to me.
except for this week i might have make a few more friends in my course which are totally awesome and had my first tutoring experience. it was a nightmare on the first day of my tutoring when i accidentally took the wrong bus to uni ( damn it small eyes) and arrived a little late to the pass session. but thanks to my awesome pass partner who was totally ok with it.
need to sleep now because my last energy is totally drained out typing this post.
bai bai! have a great weekend ahead!

don't we look cool? lol

No comments: