Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back To The Uni Life

my fourth day of my second year in Brisbane and
i am extremely homesick.
weird because i rarely had homesick even at the age of nine when i first attended my camp in Pangkor for three days. surprisingly i miss my home so much right now. my 3 months back then were so fabulous that i broke down on the first night i was back here in Brisbane.
i miss the warmth of my family and the familiar surroundings in my house.
but life must go on and
all i look forward now is my next flight back to Malaysia.

my new pharmacy campus.
i still prefer studying in St Lucia campus with all the other students instead of being isolated with the same old pharmacy students that you see everyday. boring.

reuniting with my good old roommate/housemate again.

meeting up with old friends again and resume the cooking job.
all the food, cook by me.

been raining for nearly a week in Brisbane and it was cold during night which was weird because Malaysia was in fact hotter than Brisbane right now.
currently i am trying my very best to settle down in my new house in West End though i miss my old house back in Indooroopilly a lot.
shall blog again soon once i stop being so homesick. tata.

No comments: