Friday, March 5, 2010

Updating Myself.

(our small little home, just back from uni with slightly drenched)

1) I am pretty much settled down by now and somehow I had gotten used to my new home despite the fact that there were many insects around.

2) Return to uni and start to feel like an outcast again, perhaps being an international student makes u feel like the odd one here as everyone have their own click of friends and that simply makes me miss my home even more. or perhaps i am being the unsociable one for sticking to the friends i knew only, sense of security overrules everything.

3) Spend nearly AUS 450 just on books itself. why are pharmacy books freakishly expensive and they just have to be the Australian version which can't be obtained else where?

4) The weather been so gloomy for a week since i was back here and everything was so wet and messy. so-unlike-Brisbane.

5) Did not went anywhere yet except the usual routine of home, uni, groceries mart, home, uni and groceries mart. pretty much a boring lifestyle.

6) Been eating a lot since i was back here due to the big appetite that I had when i was back in Malacca. Smith one moment, grapes the next moment, biscuit a few minutes later and so on.

7) First house inspection was smooth and It was pleasant because it was our very first house inspection that ever went smoothly since we were here.

8) Back to the old days of watching Australian series ranging from Australia so you think you can dance to Biggest Loser to even Neighbours. still misses all those Chinese and Cantonese dramas.

9) will be watching Alice in the wonderland 3d tonight! something other than uni! =)

10) I miss my parents, my sis and my friends back there a lot! patiently waiting for December to arrive.

No comments: