Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fishy Bussiness

<span class=
all of the sudden i had the tingling feeling of blogging on a Thursday night which is rare ever since i was back in Brisbane.
honestly, i wonder who is still reading my blog apart from my family and few of my close buddies? and yet why am i still wasting my time blogging even though my readers ratings are like amazingly bad and my chat box ain't alive most of the time.
well, old habit dies hard..
oh and recently i love doing numbered post on a summary of my daily week because i find it simple, easy and pretty much straight to the point. so i shall continue doing so till i get bored with it one day soon. kekee.

#1. As for this week, it started horrendously when i broke my Internet key and was Internet-less for more than 3 days and even broke my earphones again. sometimes and most of the times in fact i am never fated to be with technologies. all of them would just somehow ended up in the repair workshop ranging from my laptop to my camera to my Internet key and etc.

#2. i COMPOUNDED MY VERY FIRST OINTMENT in lab today. it was amusingly fun making your own ointment for nappy rash instead of just buying it from the pharmacy. now, i might just start liking pharmacy a little more. well, just a little because the workload is just SO unbearable at times.

#3. i got lost again. i was supposed to bring my Internet key for repair at Milton, a place where i been once or twice only and ended up in the toowong bus garage instead. well, it was fun actually getting lost and discovering new things that you had never seen before.

delightful child when she got lost.

#4. the x-box stumbled upon at the 3 repair shop. wow, didn't expect to play xbox in a repair shop. now, ain't that a pleasurable free entertainment though we ended up playing cricket only.


#5. now, a little explanation. i named this post the fishy business simply because lately, i enjoyed cooking fishes so much and in fact much more than chicken. so much of a fishy person. lol. though it didn't had the- blewing-off-awesomeness, it was still edible and sufficient to smash smiles on our faces.
fried ginger fish recipe
( i should have shredded the ginger smaller so that it would taste crispier and fried the fish a little longer)

baked soy sauce fish
( the onion and the fish were totally scrumptious though the sauce was a little too salty which was rather annoying.)

ok so that's till thursday only. i couldn't just imagine how fast time flies. it felt like friday was just yesterday. and i know soon i would be at home again.
till then, i shall blogged again soon and take care guys. bye bye.


p/: my dearest roommate 21st birthday is next week!!!!!!! phew, she is just getting older. muahahahaa..

No comments: