Sunday, August 1, 2010

Make It Last

sorry for the lack of updates, busy with uni stuffs and kinda overused my Internet usage.
as for now, i could only afford a quick update as i am using my house mate's quota.
no spelling check and sorry for the poor grammar n spelling errors.

my reunion with two of my most awesome buddies back in Melbourne.
had not met them for a year or even longer and yet they never changed. pretty much the same laid-back friends that i knew back in Intec. so it is true that great friendship remain the same even though time flies. gosh, i miss them so much.

the uber cute tweety bird - carolyn.

the loud and noisy M.E.T.A.L - melissa

The three of us. my classmates, my neighbours, my eating partners, and my everything too.

crazy and loud as usual
( i can't believe that some people actually hated us because we were loud back in Intec!)

as weird as ever too.

and me with my new haircut fringe.

besties for life.



i miss them so much right now. they brought so much joy to me even just for a few hours. knowing them was the best thing i ever had in Intec. and if only i had my other friends there, it would be a perfect reunion.
and
beside my friends and Melbourne,
i miss my dear sister too!
my sis and the only one who is capable of engraving a huge smile on my face.

1 comment:

kira max said...

i like ur last pic.u look so cute la..
reali like a xia mei mei in bliss around her sis..
haih.i dun 1 2 b the eldest...*sitting on the floor memberontak*
i want a jie jie too..
nah, i want a big bro..more sweet!!