Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Bucket List

the end of winter and the end of august month, and i somehow could not hide the tingling excitement sensation in my heart.. no more wrapping yourself up in the boring same old jacket, sis visit to Brisbane during my birthday and just another 3 more months of torture till i am back home.

do you guys have a bucket list? i do not consider myself too young to have a bucket list. bucket list is pretty much like 100 things to do before you die or perhaps to sound better, bucket list is a way to stop putting off your dreams for "someday" to a definite day.

i might have completed 10% of my bucket list so far and as i progress through my life journey, i shall add more in. as for now, there are some really ridiculous stuffs in my list but oh well, who knows dreams might just become reality? (not by inception method of course).









1) own a Lexus at the age of 40 (sports car model preferably)

2) attend a Korean band concert (between ft island, cn blue or super junior)

4) Meet Dong Hae/ Jae Jin (date with them if possible..screw me!)

3) watch the most anticipated FIFA match LIVE. (eg: germany vs argentina)

4) Perform by playing guitar in my sis/ best friend wedding ( if only they do allow a disastrous performance..lol)

5)Be the renowned Hospital Pharmacy specialized in one specific field

6) Do charity work in a tragedy area by offering my pharmacy skills!

7) Have my own Music band with me being the drummer/guitarist! (now, who is willing to join my band?)

8) To learn Drum of course!

9) To eat all the world most famous DESSERTS!!

10) Publish my own cookbook. Go on a helicopter ride (i am a not-too-good cook yet)

OK I shall stop at the 10th. now, i am wondering how many people are laughing their heads off reading my bucket list?? and mum might just say i am day-dreaming again. but i guess one day, when i re-read this post again, i will be either laughing at myself or smiling from head to toe if i happen to fulfill them all. lol. now go and figure out your bucket list too!

No comments: