Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Secretly, I am wishing.

2nd week of uni and i lost all the mo-jo-jo spirit of studying. somehow it could get really freaky looking at my course mates. majority of them would be studying even during this 2 hour lunch break. and the only lunch break we had before our 4 hours of lecture. how could these people do it? ironically, i am streaming videos in youtube and blogging. not so much of a pharmacy student quality and secretly, i just wish the students at here would be little less smarter and hardworking too.

i told myself in the beginning of this semester that I will not stress myself out again like how i did last sem. i have to take things easily and perhaps life would be much brighter.
and i enjoyed my winter break tremendously and as for that, i don't like being at home and secretly i wished i was in Melbourne instead.

but some things can't be changed no matter how much i wish for it secretly.


p/s: just wanna share this with you, Siang. i love their voices.

No comments: