Saturday, November 27, 2010

Angel

Angel (by Super Junior)
What would you feel if you come home everyday and discover lots of drawings under your room door?
i find it cute.
extremely adorable.
and that's exactly what i am experiencing right now.
the small kid that i am living with will always slide her drawings under my room door.
random but it just makes me smile seeing cute surprises when i am back home.

and this giraffe would be my favourite by far.
seeing her just reminds me so much of my childhood. i even actually watched 'Barney' with her, one of my favourite cartoon way back time.
and sometimes seeing her just reminds me that i have grew up a lot.

and so i decided to drew something for her in return.
honestly, i had not drew for ages.
and you are so welcomed to laugh at my so called masterpiece.
well, it is meant for a kid so it is meant to be a kiddy drawing.

she told me she love horses and i decided to draw one for her.
i am 'so' laughing at my own drawing now.

1 comment:

kira max said...

ur horse looks like a horse leh. not bad man!!